IIHMR University Mobile App
The IIHMR University is a specialized Research University in management research, postgraduate education and training exclusively in the health sector. The University aims to generate new knowledge and technologies to provide evidence and inputs for developing effective policies, health interventions and strategies. The origin of the IIHMR University has its roots in pioneering and significant contribution of Institute of Health Management Research, (IIHMR) Jaipur in the last three decades in policy and program management research, and capacity development in health and hospital management in India and South East Asia.
World Health Organization designated IIHMR as a WHO Collaborating Centre for District Health Systems based on Primary Health Care for its significant contribution in strengthening health systems by promoting and conducting health policy and program management research and capacity building. The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India identified it as Institute of Excellence for training and capacity building.
IIHMR University now launches its New App with additional features. Now Prospective parents and Students can get Information about IIHMR University and Programs offered, can download IIHMR application form and prospectus, and more on Android and IOS devices.
- Admissions (Application Form download), Admission Prospectus
- Programs Offered
- News and Events
- Maps and Directions for IIHMR University Campus
- Directory: Get easy access to online directory of important numbers of IIHMR University like Administration, Placement Office, Research Office, etc.
- About IIHMR University (Why IIHMR, Government Recognized, World Class Infrastructure, Reputed Faculty, Research Focus, Ranked Top, 100% Placements)
- IIHMR University on Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blog)
- News and Events: Read the latest on IIHMR University and Find out what’s going on at IIHMR
- Live and Recorded videos of Lectures and events: Watch live videos of events and lectures. View recorded lectures at your convenience.
- Training: get information on latest management development programmes schedule
- Research- Get access to latest research reports in healthcare sector.