MBA (Digital Health) is aimed at preparing highly qualified experts in the health sector, at the interface between IT, computer science, and medicine. More specifically, the program aims to:
- Develop skills in planning, building, and managing technology-enabled healthcare organizations.
- Enhance Skills in application of digital technologies in healthcare services;
- Sharpen decision-making and leadership competence, required to effectively manage in the technology-driven healthcare industry.
- Prepare entrepreneurs and business professionals in the area of Digital Health, who can drive the required changes in the sector;
- Develop expertise in the management of technology-driven healthcare services; and
- Accelerate and support the adaptation of Digital Health through systematic capacity building.
Upon successful completion of the program, the participant should be able to:
- Display understanding of the latest concepts, tools, and techniques in the interdisciplinary area of digital health;
- Identify and assess the suitable technologies for digital applications in healthcare services and related value-chains;
- Analyse and solve operational problems in the delivery of technology-enabled healthcare and hospital services;
- Apply qualitative and quantitative analytical tools, as applicable to healthcare management related problems;
- Appreciate the methodologies and frameworks used in the management of digital health;
- Design the technology-enabled healthcare systems with alignment to strategic organizational objectives in the given context;
- Critically assess and improve the performance of healthcare systems through judicious and ethical application of the technology; and
- Contribute to society through the design, development, and promotion of digital health models with the aim to enhance access and quality and reduction in cost.