FAQ’S OF IIHMR RURAL MAT
Q1. What are the eligibility criteria for IIHMR Rural MAT?
- Any Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 Years duration with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- For candidates desirous of admission to MBA-Rural Management and who do not have MAT/CMAT/CAT/ATMA/XAT Scores.
Q2. The Candidates who do not have MAT/CMAT /CAT/ATMA/XAT scores, what option are available to them?
- The IIHMR University will conduct online as well as offline Rural MAT for such candidates.
- Online Rural MAT will be held on 7th June 2016
- Offline IIHMR Rural MAT will be conducted at the IIHMR University Jaipur on 7th July 2016 followed by GD & PI
- GD/PI on 7th July 2016 for qualified candidates.
Q3. When and at what centers the On-line test will be conducted?
- Online Rural MAT will be held on 7th June 2016 at Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai and Noida. Time and centre will be intimated through admit card.
Q4. How to apply for IIHMR ofline Rural MAT?
- The interested candidates can send us their Name, email id, Phone Number, Graduating Percentage, Work experience if any to email@example.com stating that they want to appear for IIHMR Rural MAT.
Q5. When will registration starts for Online Rural – MAT?
- Registration starts from 27th April, 2016.
Q6. What is the applicable fee to on-line and offline of Rural – MAT?
- No fee is chargeable for both the tests.
Q7. What will be the duration and number of questions?
- 100 MCQs will have to be replied in 90 minutes. .
Q8. What will be composition of question paper?
The IIHMR University will conduct online and offline Rural MAT for those eligible aspirants who do not have MAT/CMAT/CAT/ATMA/XAT Scores.
Online and offline Rural MAT Paper will have sections on Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills & Data Analysis, General Intelligence and Rural Development as per details mentioned below:
- Section I: Language Comprehension (30 questions)
- Section II: Mathematical Skills & Data Analysis (35 questions)
- Section III: General Intelligence & Rural Development (35 questions)
Total Questions: 100 MCQ’s
Duration of Exam: 90 Minutes
Marking Scheme: The candidates will be given 1 mark for each correct questions attempted by them while there will be a deduction of zero marks for all the incorrect answers attempted by them.
Last date of Application submission for online Rural MAT is: 31st May, 2016
Online Rural MAT will be conducted on 7th June 2016 at Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai and Noida.
(Centre and time of test will be intimated to candidates through admission card)
Qualified candidates can appear in GD/PI on 10th June 2016
Offline IIHMR Rural MAT will be conducted at the IIHMR University Jaipur on 7th July 2016, which will be followed by GD/PI for qualified candidates.
NOTE - Candidates will have choice to appear either in online /offline Rural MAT. No fee is applicable for Rural - MAT examination.