- Monika Choudhary, 2018, Presented a paper on A qualitative study to analyze the impact of pro tobacco content on you tube on initiating, continuing and ceasing tobacco use by youth, in the state of Rajasthan, India. At APACT 12th Bali, Indonesia.
- Kavaldeep Dixit, Tanjul Saxena, & Bharti Sharma. (2018). Share of Pie: The Case of Brown Sugar-Bakers, Café and Lounge. In Thrive: a handbook of family business case studies By Jain, Sheenu Gupta, Prashant (p. 145). Bloomsbury Publishing India Pvt. Ltd. Retrieved from https://www.bloomsbury.com/in/thrive-9789387146167/
- Sazzad Parwez, Presented a paper titled “Understanding Development Manifested Feminization of Labour: inferences from Special Economic Zone” at 7th ECPR SG on Regulatory Governance 2018 Conference organized by the European Council of Political Research (ECPR) and University of Lausanne, Switzerland held during 04-06 July 2018.
- Barman, Debjani. 2018. National Conference on Closing the Health Equity Gap in India: Transformative Research in Action (AMCCON 2018) at Trivandrum, India, 8-11 January 2018. Presented paper on “Are Women of Indian Sundarbans Living in Dark: An Intersectionality Approach in Eye Health Problem’ (co-authors: B. Sarkar, A. Mandal, A. Dutta).
- Dadhich A Paper presented on “A study on consumer perception for devising pharmaceutical over the counter (OTC) marketing strategies”, in International Conference on Management & IT, 12-13 April 2018, IIIM, Jaipur
- Tanjul Saxena: Presented and got Second Runners-Up at “Anubhav- The management case study contest” organized by National HRD Network-Ranchi Chapter and SAIL on 23rd June 2018 for the case study titled “Kid’s Fashion: A Serious Business, Not Child’s Game, The Case of PinkBlueIndia.com”. Won a cash prize of Rs. Ten Thousand.
- Tanjul Saxena: Presented Case titled “Nibs Choco Café: Redefining Chocolate Consumption” selected among Top eight finalists at “Anubhav- The management case study contest” organized by National HRD Network-Ranchi Chapter and SAIL on 23rd June 2018.
- Tanjul Saxena: Presented two cases (along with my professional colleagues from other Institute) in ‘4th FLAME International Conference on Research and Teaching Cases’ organized by FLAME University in association with ET Cases, Emerald Publishing and International Journal of Global Business and Competitiveness (IJGBC), in Pune, India from June 21-22 , 2018 .