- Lalitha Swathi Vadrevu, Debjani Barman, Barun Kanjilal, “Using GIS as a tool for bridging evidence gap and improving health systems- Knowledge Intervention in the Sundarbans”, 5th International conference on Health GIS 2013 at Asian Institute of Technology in Pathumthani, Bangkok, August 21- 23, 2013.
- Goutam Sadhu, “Gender mainstreaming in water management” at International conference on Gender and Drought Management at Niger, Africa, sponsored by UNESCO, France, October 21-24, 2013.
- Goutam Sadhu, “Gender mainstreaming in drought management: Abridgement of studies conducted in Niger, Africa” at Udaipur School of Social Work, Udaipur, Rajasthan, sponsored by Indian Council for Social Science Research, New Delhi, January 27-28, 2014.
- Lalit Mohan Nayak, “Social Security Schemes for Unorganized Worker (special reference to mines worker of Odisha)” at the National Seminar on Social Security of Unorganized Workers, organized by Dept. of Social Work, Jain Vishva Bharati University, Ladnun, Rajasthan, supported by ICSSR, April 5-6, 2013.
- Lalitha Swathi Vadrevu, “Does distance determine choice of provider of health care? - A case of child health care in the Sunderbans – Indian Health Economics Association- PHFI”, Second National Conference on Strengthening Health Systems in India: What Works and What Lies Ahead? SRM University, Chennai May, 29-31, 2013.
- Himani Tiwari and Goutam Sadhu, “Urbanisation and challenges of WASH in Rajasthan” at the National Seminar on Water Resource Management: Problem and Prospects, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, December 3-4, 2013.
- Lalit Mohan Nayak, “Role of Gram Sabha in Panchayat Extension to Scheduled Areas (PESA)” at the National Seminar on Panchayat System in Scheduled Tribal Areas: Provision, Practices and Contradiction, organized by the School of SocialWork, Udaipur, Rajasthan supported by ICSSR, December 14-15, 2013.
- Goutam Sadhu, “Status of water and sanitation in Rajasthan and its way out” at Jal Bhagarathi Foundation, Jodhpur sponsored by European Commission, December 16-17, 2013.